BC Liberal Party
The BC Liberal Party is happy to announce that, following the success of last year's program, we will once again be offering our Summer Internship Program for 2023!
This exciting, paid summer position offers unique opportunities to learn new skills and build personal networks that will be valuable for a future career in politics or the private sector. Past BC Liberal interns have gone on to hold senior positions in politics and business across British Columbia and Canada.
Interns will receive extensive training and gain hands-on experience working directly with BC Liberal MLAs and political organizers. Summer interns will also have the opportunity to personalize their experience by undertaking a variety of unique projects with the support and guidance of experienced party staff.
How to apply:
Applications will be accepted from people who are:
- Enrolled part-time or more in a post-secondary institution, or have recently graduated from one
- Available to work full time and in person at our Vancouver party office between May 8th and August 25th
Your application package must include:
- Cover letter
- Three references including contact information for each reference
- Applicants will also need to provide responses to the following two questions with a maximum of 500 words each:
– Why do you want to be a part of the 2023 BC Liberal Party Summer Internship Program?
– What should a Kevin Falcon government focus on in its first 100 days?
All files should be saved as PDFs and sent in a .zip folder to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, March 11 at 11:59 PM PST. Please use the email subject header “Summer Internship Application (2023).”
We appreciate every single application but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Everyone selected for an interview will be contacted before March 18th.